Apply to be an Exhibitor at the Wildlife Conservation Expo.
Every year, WCN brings together the world’s best wildlife conservationists to exhibit and speak about issues concerning endangered species around the world.
WCN Exhibitor status is available to any organization that is:
- A registered non-profit (either US 501c3 or in-country equivalent) that is focused on wildlife conservation.
Preference will be given to:
- Those working with in-situ conservation
- Those working with local communities
- Those working on a species-based approach to conservation
- Commitment to help promote the Expo
WCN will provide the following to each accepted applicant:
- A free space at a Wildlife Conservation Expo to display information, sell merchandise and connect with the Network
- Link to your organization’s website from WCN’s webpage/listing in the Event Program
- Two wristbands to access all presentations during the Expo
- Access to the Wildlife Conservation Network
WCN requests of each applicant:
- Proof of non-profit status
- Display link to WCN’s website on the organization’s website or social media
- Mandatory promotion to the organization’s Bay Area email list, as well as helping promote Expo via newsletter, mailings, and social media (WCN to provide email copy—you can use the copy or create your own to be shared with your email lists)
Every year, WCN brings together the world’s best wildlife conservationists to exhibit and speak about issues concerning endangered species around the world. As an Exhibitor, you will have the unique opportunity to connect with like-minded organizations and wildlife enthusiasts and promote your organization in a conservation-oriented setting.
Please see below for information on our upcoming Spring Expo:
April 25, 2020 – Wildlife Conservation Expo, Cañada College, Redwood City, CA
Expected attendance: 400-500. Expo attendees, 8 conservation speakers, 30 Exhibitors
Exhibitor Hours: 11am-5pm
Deadline to apply: February 21
Priority will be given to organizations with a wildlife conservation mission and a willingness to promote the Expo to your audiences. We will also keep the overall diversity of Exhibitors in mind when considering applicants. The number of Exhibitors will also be determined by the venue, which can accommodate only 30 exhibitor tables.
Please email Brooke Edell at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All Expo Exhibitors must complete the form even if you have been an Exhibitor in past years.