Apply to be an Exhibitor at the Wildlife Conservation Expo.
Every year, WCN brings together the world’s best wildlife conservationists to exhibit and speak about issues concerning endangered species around the world.
WCN Exhibitor status is available to any organization that is:
- A registered non-profit (either US 501c3 or in-country equivalent) that is focused on wildlife conservation.
Preference will be given to:
- Those working with in-situ conservation
- Those working with local communities
- Those working on a species-based approach to conservation
- Commitment to help promote the Expo
WCN will provide the following to each accepted applicant:
- A free space at a Wildlife Conservation Expo to display information, sell merchandise and connect with the Network
- Link to your organization’s website from WCN’s webpage/listing in the Event Program
- Two wristbands to access all presentations during the Expo
- Access to the Wildlife Conservation Network
WCN requests of each applicant:
- Proof of non-profit status
- Display link to WCN’s website on the organization’s website or social media
- Promotion of the Expo in Exhibitor’s newsletter, mailings, and social media (WCN to provide email copy—you can use the copy or create your own to be shared with your email lists)
Every year, WCN brings together the world’s best wildlife conservationists to exhibit and speak about issues concerning endangered species around the world. As an Exhibitor, you will have the unique opportunity to connect with likeminded organizations and wildlife enthusiasts, and promote your organization in a conservation-oriented setting.
Please see below for information on our upcoming fall Expo:
October 13, 2018 – Fall Wildlife Conservation Expo, Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco
Expected attendance: 1,000-1,200 Expo attendees, 16+ conservation speakers, 60 exhibitors
Exhibitor Hours: 10am-6pm
Deadline for Application: CLOSED
Priority for Exhibitors for all Expos will be given to organizations with a wildlife conservation mission, a willingness and ability to promote the Expo to your audiences, and to organizations who have promoted our Expos in the past as previous participants. We will also be keeping the overall diversity of Exhibitors in mind when considering applicants. The number of Exhibitors is limited by the venue and that we can only accommodate a small number of those applying.
Please email Pooja Menon at email@example.com if you have any questions at all. All Expo Exhibitors must complete the form even if you have been an Exhibitor in past years.